The primary role of the Business Development Consultant (BDC) is to identify sales qualified leads. The BDC will work with the U.S. based marketing team to identify sources of leads and then use a variety of tools including HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator (and other relevant tool's support sales executives with new prospects and prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising, or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan and/or leverage existing plans to persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. They must develop a rapport with new clients and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They also may be required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting innovative solutions and services to clients. Business Development Consultants work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff. He/she will support the activities of others responsible for developing business for the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
Responsibilities and Duties
The responsibilities and duties of this role include:
- Responsible for generating sales qualified leads for our sales teams.
New Business Development
- Support sales executives with sales pitches, assisting with RFPs for new and existing clients
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s account executives/practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Provide assistance with proposal development that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Support account executive in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Work toward building a relationship with the prospect and becoming a trusted advisor.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goals (short and long term) and purpose so that your work will continually enhance the company’s performance.
- This job operates in a professional remote office environment
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and carefully listen. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This position regularly requires 40 hours per week.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree.
Preferred Education and Experience
- 4-year bachelor’s degree.
- At least two years in a business development consultant role.
- Excellent email and phone-based sales experience strongly preferred
- Experience in the Enterprise Content Management industry strongly preferred. Accounts Payable and or finance familiarity is a plus.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Excellent English
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic team.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills at all levels
- Time organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications and working with a CRM system.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If you believe that you meet the requirements please submit Your up-to-date CV (in English) electronically.
- Srbija, Beograd, Jurija Gagarina 231
- PIB: 111887710
- Matični broj: 21561436