Prometeon Tyre Group is a company that produces and markets Truck, Bus, Agro and OTR tyres with the Pirelli brand. The company is using technology under a license agreement with Pirelli Tyre S.p.A. and its more than 100 years’ experience in the Industrial tyre sector, offering an entire range of products and services for all types of usage. The group has four factories (two in Brazil, one in Egypt and one in Turkey), employs over 7,300 people and has a commercial presence in over 160 countries. At the heart of the group’s technological innovation are the Research and Development centres in Italy and Brazil, where a total of 100 researchers are employed.
As a significant member of the team, key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Being recognized as the Sales Truck specialist within the business
- Supporting company with searching prospect customers, seeking out opportunities and developing relationships
- Keeping professional relationship with our current customers
- Increasing our business in both channels: Dealers and Fleets
- Undertaking research to gather intelligence in the market place
- Ensuring alignment with the overall Prometeon strategy, create and develop the business portfolio with the aim of defining premium price position & product knowledge (Pirelli vs competitors)
- Providing training and technical advice to the sales team, along with providing support in the closure of negotiations
This role will also involve representing Prometeon Tyre Group at both internal and external customer events
- Good level of general education,
- English is a must
- Background and proven record in the Sales business, with a strong sales ethos
- Experience of B2B sales, preferable Tire Business Experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Flexible approach to work and able to work under pressure
- Able to demonstrate sound understanding of financial acumen (eg P&L, GM% etc).
- Ability to organize workload, be self-motivated to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Ability to work alone on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, able to successfully negotiate and influence at a senior level
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Good IT knowledge and skills, to include Excel
- Able to drive with full driving license
- Flexibility to travel and stay overnight
Adeel Tariq, Regional HR Manager
Please send your complete application documents including your earliest possible start date as well as your desired salary.
Learn more about the Prometeon Group under www.prometeon.com
Deadline for applications: 02.06.2019.