Business Development Manager / Mobile Application Manager
1 working position
Work from Home
- Financial planning together with CEO
- Interface between software team and product owner
- Managing the process for a complete new business unit, including mobile application,from scratch to market implementation
- 360 degree responsibility in terms of IT development, cost overview, quality control,testing, feedback and development of further releases.
Your skills & talents...
- Completed Master studies or MBA, combined with a strong understanding of business processes
- Attention to detail - when writing e-mails, quotations, Excel calculations, and when filing documents
- Start-up and 360 degree mentality
- Experience in mobile application development from scratch
- Experience with AI (machine learning, chat bots, geo targeting)
- UI / UX experience
- Experience in working with scrum / sprint approach
- Experience in working with Jira & Confluence
- Very good English and German (written and spoken) is required, other foreign languages are of great advantage
- Organisational talent, the ability to keep cool under time pressure, an affinity for numbers, as well as mental and time flexibility instead of „9 to 5 thinking“
- Emotional intelligence, accuracy, personal integrity, professional appearance and discretion are mandatory
What we offer you...
- Bring luxury yachting to the next level together with us!
- Dive into the luxury industry and take over responsibility from day one
- Travel possibilities - accompanying the team to boat shows worldwide
- Working in a young, dynamic and committed team
- Supporting a young company that prefers flexible working to standard working hours and long communication channels
- International experience and multi-cultural business cases
- Strong personal growth opportunity and steep learning curve
That‘s exactly what you are looking for?
In this case we look forward to receiving your application including your complete CV, cover letter and a short introduction video (max. 3 mins).
Please send your files until 30.04.2020.