As an independent law firm, TAXPATRIA® assists an international client base on a variety of tax matters, as well as on immigration, social security and employment law.
We profile ourselves as your first point of contact if you plan to start working or establish your business in Belgium. We provide a full range of start-up services, as well as advisory, accounting and tax filing services.
We serve a predominantly English-speaking audience, ranging from executives with multinationals to EU officials, independent contractors, public law organisations and Belgian subsidiaries that are part of larger international groups.
We are looking for a:
Business Development Manager
Location: online / work from home
Who will be responsible for the development and implementation of our international marketing strategy.
- Develop and execute a long-term marketing and communications strategy
- Develop our corporate identity and design for email, print collateral, social media and advertising
- Organise email and other types of digital communication campaigns
- Research and develop content ideas for our social media accounts
- Manage, coordinate and update our social media accounts
- Analyse and curate relevant content ideas for our website
- Proactively approach and engage with potential clients in an international context
- Manage our business network and setup partnerships with other tax and accounting professionals in the business
- Grow the list of key partners worldwide with whom we can collaborate to provide a unique service to our clients
This job description is not exhaustive. It merely acts as a guide and may be amended to meet the changing requirements at any time.
Hours of Work: flexible part-time (25 hours per week, negotiable)
Contract: freelance basis
Salary: competitive remuneration
Start date: immediate
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to a bachelor level
- Previous experience in digital marketing, communications and/or business development
- Previous employment in an international context (desired)
Abilities & Skills
- Highly organised, self-motivated and able to work individually
- Proper understanding of the basic digital marketing principles including email and social media marketing
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent Communication skills in English – both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Ability to be creative and professional at the same time
- A good eye for design
- Managing a varied job list
- A genuine passion for business development in an international context
- A confident and ambitious self-starter
- An ability to build relationships with other professionals
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Self-sufficient and motivated
If you see yourself in this role and become part of our growing team, please submit your CV and application asap electronically.
Deadline for applications: 11.05.2019.