We are in search of an amazing and experienced Business Development Officer to work full time on establishing new international partners and supply service to our existing partners.
You want this job because
You are keen on an international work environment. Working with several companies, market leading experts and one of worlds most advanced omnichannel solutions will boost your skills to new heights.
You want an informal work environment where your personal interests and skills can play a part in developing and shaping NaviPartner.
You want a challenging job, where people trust you and will help you learn.
You want colleagues with a young, eager and entrepreneurial mindset.
Your area of responsibility will revolve around
Expanding the sale of our products at an international level and help advertising NaviPartner as a company and brand digitally. Further to cater for new partners by networking and other such means to attracting interest from potential partners.
- Design and implement strategic planning to expand the international market
- Contact international sales targets to expand our solutions
- Continuously work for organizational process improvements, providing inputs to the sales team to refine processes and cater for new and emerging market opportunities
- Deliver product demonstrations online and at workshop
- Update and maintain daily sales activities and client/customer information into Sales database/ CRM
- Pitch clients and customers to decide, buy and use the company’s products
- Regularly follow up on inbound leads and sales inquiries
- Respond to customer/client inquiries, suggestions, complaints and other details, by phone, online video conferences and emails
- Suggest and implement a closing business strategy relative to sales
- Develop and leverage existing relationships and with potential buyers/partners through personal meetings, presentations, speaking engagements etc.
- Maintain and follow up on existing partners
Requirements - Personal and professional
- Degree in the related field (Sales or Marketing will be preferred)
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 5 years of related sales or marketing experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Skilled in creating, editing and promoting written and visual content
- Customer focused approach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly
- Well presented, driven and proactive
NaviPartner serves clients from all around the world, but most of them are from Denmark as the company originates there with a current base in Copenhagen. We are more than 160 employees globally located in more than 9 countries with main offices in Denmark, Mauritius, Croatia, and Serbia. We have a close corporation and together we provide and host an omnichannel solution built on Microsoft Dynamics Navision/BC365. https://www.navipartner.com/us/
NaviPartner d.o.o. is the 9th largest Microsoft Dynamics NAV Partner in the world out of around 4.000 partners. We are Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and became Microsoft Partner of the years 2007 and 2008. NaviPartner is an ambitious, development company that provides Point Of Sales solutions, Web Transaction Platforms, and Hosting Services to the retail industry in Europe. NaviPartner provide their employees a professional work environment, top motivated and friendly colleagues. We have Hikers,…Više o poslodavcu