We’re looking to hire a Business Development Representative to help us build out our Sales-as-a-Service business unit. Let’s make it clear - this is a sales position. But not the type of sales you’re thinking. We’ll teach you how to sell with a human touch and engage buyers with empathy. We don’t believe in cold calling or meaningless activity metrics. We preach quality conversations over quantity.
People with marketing or sales backgrounds are a great fit... or if you’re just interested in starting your sales career... we’ll teach you how to sell with sophistication and stand out from the competition. Learn how to leverage your personality and strengths to walk prospects through the buying process.
What you’ll do:
- Directly manage a market research associate to ensure you have critical data and intelligence to engage with buyers more effectively
- Leverage our sales technology stack (SalesForce, Linkedin, Outreach, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, Lusha, etc) to increase your own productivity
- Design and implement sales positioning and messaging across key customer segments, personas, and industries.
- Using email and Linkedin, put the right message in front of the right customer to drive buyer engagement
- Examine our process! Collaborate with our team of business development associates to improve upon the way we execute. Help us build a repeatable playbook that we’ll scale with.
- Talk to founders and executives at tech companies all around the world about how to build and grow their business.
- A/B test and analyze performance metrics to optimize sales campaigns
- Participate in continuous role training and professional development
Who You Are:
- You believe and will have no problem exhibiting our core values (Trust, Empathy, Courage, Accountability, Curiosity, WeNotMe, and Smile/Have Fun)
- You are a situational master.... You plan, you practice, you perform
- You manage your own time and are self-organized to complete tasks big and small
- You’re willing to take ownership of projects and see them to completion with little guidance
- You’re hungry to learn and eager for coaching to improve
- You’re willing to persevere through tough times and maintain a positive attitude
- You have high General Mental Ability (g) and conscientiousness
- You’re internally competitive and want to win ... and you’ll do so while being a respectful member of the team
- You’re not afraid to get uncomfortable and learn new things
- You speak at a minimum fluent English with a big plus for Native speakers
- You want to win!
- Work from our brand new office in Lower Dorcol with some of the most prominent Serbian tech companies
- We hire adults and treat them as such. We are less interested in measuring working hours and vacation time, and more interested in productivity.
- We work from home two days a week!
- You Control Your Own Destiny! The better you do in your role, the more career growth opportunities you create for yourself - get in at the ground floor of a true rocket ship
- Opportunities to learn from senior leaders that worked at companies like Google, Riot Games, TeleSign, Erasmus Student Network, and more!
- Team-building events throughout the year
- We invest in professional and formal training
Optic Power DOO
- SRBIJA, Beograd, Gospodar Jovanova 32 B/1
- PIB: 111895616
- Matični broj: 21563617