We are looking for:
Business Development Representative
(English C2) – FULL TIME REMOTE JOB
We are looking for an English-speaking (C2 LEVEL) Business Development Representative who will contribute to the continued success of our team and will be responsible for new business development.
- Constantly “pump-up” the sales pipeline to ensure the funnel is full, so that we have sufficient “fuel in the tank” to sustain future performance.
- Contact existing prospects and/or partners in the database provided as appropriate, using channels such as telephone, email, click-to-chat, social media to communicate in the most effective way.
- Identify new contacts, using other marketing methods such as LinkedIn, Google Alerts, and other channels.
- Execute on Lead Generation & Call program activities.
- Using the best and most appropriate influence and closing techniques you will close the sales deal and manage the prospects’ buying process.
- Minimum 12 months Inside Sales experience, ideally multistage B2B sales cycle.
- Excellent in the English language and grammar rules (C2).
- Quick learner with the desire to learn new tools and techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, accounts management skills with the ability to interface with a diverse set of clients, over the phone and in person.
- Marketing background or knowledge within the field is desired.
- Knowledge of sales strategies including directly and indirectly.
BlueNovius is a digital marketing company located in The Netherlands focused on pharma & life science. Building out-of-the-shelf solutions for patient and physician education.
You will be part of an organization that values technology, freedom, growth and personal development and that always puts the people in the center of its operations.
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. We try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
To apply send us your CV and letter of motivation electronically.
Deadline for applications: 14.02.2019.