Our client is a SaaS platform that helps ERP and POS providers automatically sync all of their Webapp data like contacts, support tickets, tasks, and product details to their CRM or to other apps. It will easily automate everyday time-consuming tasks.
If you’re looking for a career in sales and this sounds like you,
We would love to get on a call and talk!
We are looking for a motivated Business Development Representative to help our clients connect with businesses in need of their platform. Working closely with the sales, marketing, and operations teams, you’ll be responsible for researching, prospecting, closing, and sharing the client’s vision with their customers.
We are looking for a creative, curious, and self-motivated team player who wants to join a passionate company, solve problems for customers, and continually improve company processes and culture. You will be a key player in our client’s demand generation and sales strategy.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle all tasks and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and operations to prospect candidates and schedule well-qualified introduction calls and demos
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists and pass salesready leads to account teams
- Work across channels (web, email, phone, and in-person) to convert prospects into true believers
- Lead account and prospect research to build a world-class customer database
- Work with customers and internal experts to find the most exciting, unexpected, and impactful stories feature on calls
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a Business Development Representative or a relevant role
- Great experience with sales and marketing
- Experience with sales and marketing CRMs and eCommerce
- At least 2 years of experience in SaaS and/or eCommerce
- A confident communicator, comfortable speaking with managers, executives, and customers
- A measurable track record of succeeding in a goal-oriented environment
- Believes that customer success and satisfaction starts with sales and continues across the company
- Creative and a self-starter, with a desire to help people see a problem in a new light
- Can act independently when necessary, creating and executing plans for improvements and implementation
- Possess creativity, persistence, and inquisitiveness about data, analytics, and new technology, combined with the desire to help enterprises solve problems in new ways
- A team player, self-motivated, results-driven, with excellent communication and organizational skills. When you find problems, you look to identify solutions
- Experience in the world of enterprise SaaS and analytics is a definite plus
- Familiarity with current technologies, like Zoom and cloud services
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office, Google Docs + Sheets)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- For this remote role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Zoom and Skype.
- Growth opportunities
- Work with high-profile brands
- Fully remote work
- Flexible working hours (as long as you meet deadlines and attend meetings)
If you want to be part of our team:
- Submit your CV
- Cover letter
SyncSpider is an iPaas solution with a focus on eCommerce integrations. It offers highly customizable automation and out-of-the-box workflows. It allows users to connect all eCommerce tools, automate multi-channel sales, and keep inventory in sync without writing one single line of code by themselves. In September 2016, after more than 10 years of serving retailers as an agency, the founders and managing directors of SyncSpider GmbH, Norbert Strappler and Michael Lang decided to build a product…Više o poslodavcu