Business Operations Analyst
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Number of open positions: 5
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
NCR is looking for best candidates to fill positions in newly established Business Operation department. The ideal candidate must have excellent analytical/logical & data mining skills, possess solid knowledge of English language and is a hard-working person.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Use data to figure out insights to increase profits and efficiency.
- Provide on-going analytics, metric optimization and reports for the Business & Leadership/Management to assist in day to day business decisions.
- Work on develop scorecards and dashboards for KPI tracking, and enable them to make sound business decisions informed by accurate and reliable information.
- Analyze data trends, seasonality, and other random effects to quickly identify issues or best practices, assist program subject matter experts to get to root cause analysis.
- Resolve any issues that arise within key analytics from a development standpoint. For data integrity issues, provide support in resolving.
- Able to learn at a rapid pace, desire to go the extra-mile consistently
- Bachelor’s Degree (Mathematics, Computer & Data science, Statistics or similar)
- Being able to analyze the data is crucial
- NOT MANDATORY - Knowledge of any of the following tools: Microsoft Office (advanced), SAP Business Objects, Tableau Desktop/Tableau Server, Python and/or any other programming language - is a big plus.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Deadline for applications: 21.02.2019.