Alternative Payments raspisuje oglas za poziciju Business Operations Specialist.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
At Alternative Payments, you'll find yourself in the company of some of the financial industry's smartest and most reliable professionals. And at a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth.
Alternative Payments is an EU licensed payment institution with offices in Vilnius (Lithuania), Los Angeles (USA), and Novi Sad (Serbia). It is the leading FinTech company that provides cross-border payment and banking solutions for the global eCommerce industry.
With more than 20 years of experience, Alternative Payments remains one of the most innovative and fastest growing financial institutions providing local payment methods and SEPA processing solutions.
Business Operations Specialist
Location: Novi Sad
The Business Operations Specialist is mainly focused on implementing the right processes and practices across the organization. The person in this position would be working on enhancing the operational procedures, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management, as well as business processes.
Ultimately, the person in this position would help us to remain compliant, efficient and profitable during the course of business. The Business Operations Specialist needs to be a critical thinker who can analyze situations and geared toward the company's best interests. Good listening and communication skills with logical thinking and decision making is essential for this position.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate way
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Lead cross-cross-functional projects: identify and solve problems in all areas of business
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities
- Generating reports and giving presentations
- Implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures
- Finding the most pragmatic solutions for technical, organizational and operational issues
- Represent the company’s function and needs in interdisciplinary team meetings on workflow and technology implementation
- Responsible for living the values of the company and for promoting a strong company culture
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
- Three or more years of proven work experience in operations or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business management or related fields
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and follow through on assignments with minimal direction
- Prior familiarity with operations management principles
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Familiarity with business principles is a plus
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- 25 Vacation Days per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive salaries and conditions
- Working in an international team
- Pleasant working environment
- Pet friendly office space
- Working location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Please send your CV and Motivation Letter in English.
We appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 19.06.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!