Title: Business Operations Specialist / Project Management
Type: Full time
Location: Belgrade, Serbia.
This position welcomes all applicants in Belgrade, Serbia (not a remote position).
Interview Process: 2-3 hours in total; including interviews and case study
Reporting to: Business Operations Manager
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
The ideal candidate has superior communication and presentation skills speaks English fluently with the ability to carry out complex business operations concepts simply and clearly. Has previous experience as a Project Manager and results/action-orientation, while in parallel is able to utilize advanced MS Excel, has excellent analytical/logical skills. Is able to be agile and learn rapidly in dynamic and changing surrounding. Going the extra mile.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree (Business, Economics, Computer science, Technical studies, or similar) + 8 years professional experience.
- 3-4 years Project Management Experience.
- Proficient with Project Management methodology/Applications/Project Plans, excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge is also a must.
- On the path to PMP Certification; Scrum; ITIL.
- Knowledge of any of the following tools: SAP Business Objects, Tableau/Tableau Server, Power BI - is a big plus.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Finance, business revenue and expenses, traditional accounting, cash flow – is a big plus.
- NCR Industry Experience in Services – is a plus.
- The successful candidate will be high-energy, agile-minded, proactive, a direct communicator, highly organized, and committed to driving results.
- Ability to work in multi-project environment; prioritization, time management, and organization skills are necessary.
- The candidate is expected to indirectly manage project deliverables, including communication with internal associates from multiple organizations and establish client/stakeholder relationships.
- Must be willing to work EMEA hours (95%).
Key Areas of Responsibility
INSIDE THE TEAM
- Lead assigned projects to completion (50%) and perform analysis as Business Operations Specialist (50%).
- Assumes full accountability for the overall success of a project through deployment.
- Identify key program metrics/milestones, evaluate risks and mitigations.
- Work with the delivery functions to develop mitigation strategies and steps to eliminate or minimize the effects of risks on project plans.
- Troubleshoot problems that might occur during projects.
- Communicate with internal IT department regarding resource allocation.
- Host a project meeting at least once per week for each project under direction.
- Communicate project objectives to all team members involved.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define tasks and required resources.
- Create schedule and project timeline in a planning phase. Control projects in governance phase.
- Track deliverables. Lead accuracy assurance.
- Monitor and report on project progress – weekly reports, daily e-mail status information.
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress, issues and solutions.
- Implement and manage a change when necessary to meet project outputs.
- Evaluate and present project results.
OTHER DEPARTMENTS/LEVELS OF HIERARCHY
- Cross-functional collaboration within the organization worldwide (Finance, Sales, Operations departments such as Sales and Operational Planning, IT, etc.) to obtain and develop accurate data for business models and metrics.
- Provide on-going analytics, metrics optimization, ad-hoc reports on request, clarifications to Management in order to support day to day decision making.
- Resolve data issues (within reach) from data integrity/development standpoint and/or partner with IT.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.