Our international consultancy firm operates under several brands, helping our worldwide clientele to start their business in the United States & Canada. Es-Imo Bohr is part of Es-Imo, our consultancy’s production arm serving our clients sourced from our different brands.
We are thankful to have served over 1,900 clients for the last 15 years. Our clients range from start-up to blue chips. Our services include business plans, investor presentations, fundraising, market research, app/website development, and digital marketing services, allowing us to have a unique footprint in our targeted markets. We cover over 150 industries. Being a leader in a niche market, our company is now executing an ambitious expansion plan for 2019.
We boast a nice respectful working environment where our team members are nurturing their skills, growing multi-faceted highly valuable experience and forming a long-lasting friendship. Our staff retention rate is very high. Our Belgrade office, Es-Imo Bohr DOO supports the growth of our brands internationally.
Our success lies in the excellence of our human size team and our culture. As a boutique firm, we take a great deal of time looking for the most suitable candidates to join our team while we are making sure that we are also the right firm for our recruits.
Es-Imo Bohr has an opening for a
Business Plan Project Associate
at our Belgrade office
This position is well suited for someone who has already at least two years of experience and is looking to gain international exposure to moving his or her career to the next level. This position provides a great deal of both solid experience and practical learning.
You have top-notch business writing skills, a keen interest in business, research, and financial modeling skills. You have a strong sense of maturity and a strong ability to connect the dots.
This position is for you.
What You Will Do:
You will be part of our global execution team. In this capacity, you will work on data collection, financial forecast, research, and drafting various analysis across numerous industries within our business plan department. You will eventually project manage a roster of international clients.
Our business plan department has roots in strategy, mergers & acquisitions, and fundraising. We leverage our ubiquitous expertise drafting business plans for visas, landlords, franchises, and fundraising in North America and Europe. Having experience in financial modeling is key for this position. Prior experience from a management consulting firm or a big four accounting firm is welcome.
What Distinguishes You:
- Top tier university degree preferably in commerce and finance
- Very high-level proficiency in English Grammar
- Financial modeling skills
- Ability to juggle numbers between the profit & loss statement, the balance sheet, and the cash flow statement
- Being passionate about business and/or research. Strong sense of curiosity
- Being energetic, a decision-maker, a creative self-starter and highly organized
- Prior experience in an Anglo-Saxon corporation is welcome
- Ability to see through businesses in terms of business dynamics
- Be a team player: have positive energy & integrity. Strong social intelligence
- Have good phone manners & a typing speed above 90 WPM
What We Offer:
- Full-time position
- Ongoing professional training & lots of experience
- Opportunity to work at a very international firm out of Belgrade
- Relaxed, friendly and inspiring dynamic Anglo-Saxon work environment
- Opportunities to develop yourself
- Beautiful office meters away from Knez Mihajlova
We will only consider resumes in English. If you fulfill these requirements, please provide us with four lines long cover letter specific to this ad, as well as a resume in English with precise dates of past employment.
Deadline for applications: 21.08.2019.