C / C++ Embedded Engineer
Are you up for a challenge? We are currently engaged on some very exciting and challenging projects in different industry niches: Industry, IoT, Automotive, Medical and many more.
We are looking for experienced embedded C\C++ engineers to join our teams and tackle these problems head on. You can expect to further develop your skills and expertise, while having a great time.
Some of the requirements are listed below:
- 5+ years of professional experience in software design, analysis, and troubleshooting in a product development environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or combination of relevant education and experience
- Experience with image processing applications and algorithms
- Excellent programming skills in C and C++ and one scripting language (e.g. Python)
- Objected oriented design and design pattern experience
- Experience with one or more software test automation principles, version control and release management, CI/CD and Agile software development processes
- Strong knowledge of systems concepts including: RTOS, embedded Linux, multi-threaded programming, device drivers, hardware diagnostics, interrupt handling and bootloader development
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively and to interact with clients as needed
We offer you:
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people
- Great environment for personal and professional development
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification, free language classes
- Stable and well organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge
Deadline for applications: 27.02.2020.