C++ Game Developer (Junior)
IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employees in more than 100 countries. IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets and sports betting markets. Our branch in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do:
You will work on creation of games for video lottery terminals. Main duties include implementing visuals, sounds, win/lose calculations as well as specific features and mechanics of each game.
You’ll implement games targeting both Windows and Linux platforms. Codebase is C++11 and development is done on MS Visual Studio but code also needs to be compiled on GCC.
OpenGL, BINK, XML are technologies which among others will be used in visual part of game creation.
Numerous libraries and frameworks underline the whole codebase to allow many interfaces required for one video lottery terminal to work, such as: bill acceptors, mechanical inputs of buttons and keys, player cards, online subsystem, touch screens etc.
- Advanced knowledge in C++ are required. This is especially important in aspect of object-oriented programming
- Affinity towards multimedia, graphics, animation, sounds handling
- Solid technical English
- Good team playing and communication skills
- Any prior work with game frameworks, not necessarily popular ones
- Understanding challenges of writing code for multiple platforms
The way we work:
Each project/game is created by a new group formed from members of specialized teams like Developers (your team), Mathematicians, Graphic Artists and Sound Designers, Producers, Testers and under guidance of Project Managers.
For each new project new group is formed and you will get the chance to meet different people here in Belgrade office but also from offices abroad as they can be part of project groups too.
- Very competitive salary
- Career development in a stable environment (projects planned for several years in advance)
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Well-connected location with global offices in Austria, UK, Italy and United States
- Team building events
Our Recruitment Process:
- CV review
- Online C++ test (~90min)
- Technical interview with team members (30-60min)
- Salary and job terms meeting with Studio Manager and HR
Please send your CV electronically.
Deadline for applications: 22.05.2019.