C / C++ Embedded Engineer
with Bluetooth experience
Are you up for a challenge? We are currently engaged in some very exciting and challenging projects in different industry niches: Industry, IoT, Automotive, Medical and many more.
We are looking for experienced embedded C\C++ engineers to join our teams and tackle these problems head-on. You can expect to further develop your skills and expertise while having a great time.
Some of the requirements are listed below:
- 5+ years of professional experience in software design, analysis, and troubleshooting in a product development environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or a combination of relevant education and experience
- Experience in software development various Bluetooth SoC (preferably Qualcomm QCC 5000 Series)
- Excellent programming skills in C and C++ and one of the scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Objected oriented design and design pattern experience
- Experience with one or more software test automation principles, version control and release management, CI/CD and Agile software development processes
- Strong knowledge of systems concepts including RTOS, embedded Linux, multi-threaded programming, device drivers, hardware diagnostics, interrupt handling and bootloader development
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles, and solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively and to interact with clients as needed
We offer you:
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people
- Great environment for personal and professional development
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification, free language classes
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge
Deadline for applications: 10.01.2020.