Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary & contract staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services. Worldwide we are present in more than 60 countries, with 6.600 local branches.
Rock Roofing is a rapidly growing, location independent roofing company specializing in single ply membrane, flat roofing. Rock priorities personal freedom within the workforce and through unique buying strategies and specialist product knowledge are helping to drive innovation and best value to a national customer base. It is this best value focus which has resulted in a 1 in 2 tender success rate.
On behalf of our client, Rock Roofing company, we are looking a driven and self-motivated CAD Draughting Specialist to help build the Design function in Rock Roofing and grow with the business to the target £10m turnover in 5-years.
- Position with full time, home based place of work,
- Financial reimbursement for all necessary working equipment,
- Additional training and courses fully supported,
- Environment that prioritises personal freedom,
- Preferable College (applied/vocational studies) degree in Technical field (Construction, Architecture,)
- 3 years of work experience on similar position,
- Good knowledge in both spoken and written English language, must be able to communicate perfectly in a professional environment including all technical aspects.
- Very good knowledge of Auto Cad and MS Office applications is mandatory,
- Design License issued by the Chamber of Civil Engineers is considered as an advantage,
- Responsible for 2D CAD Draughting according to project inputs,
- Be involved in improving design processes to ensure quality and productivity,
- Resolving design issues proactively to streamline site activities,
- Managing all aspects of design,
- Value Engineering with Rock Roofing’s commercial interests in mind,
- Highlighting Design issues prior to them arising,
- Be involved in work winning when needed to help highlight areas that can be improved,
- Work with customers to iron out design issues,
- Materials ordering / Materials lists,
- Documentation and recording of all Design related queries, issues, resolutions,
What we expect of you:
- Team spirit with strong sense of responsibility,
- Highly expressed communication skills,
- Detail oriented working style
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Adecco u svetu
Sa sedištem u Švajcarskoj, vođen od strane multinacionalnog tima sa iskustvom iz razgranatog svetskog tržišta, sa svojih 32.000 zaposlenih u 5.000 kancelarija u preko 60 zemalja sveta, Adecco pruža širok spektar fleksibilnih HR rešenja. Adecco pripada grupi 500 najvećih kompanija na svetu. Svakog dana, Adecco mreža spaja preko 650.000 saradnika sa više od 100.000 klijenata širom sveta, što nas čini četvrtim najvećim poslodavcem na globalnom nivou. Svesni svoje globalne uloge, ... Saznajte više
- BENEFIT PROGRAM ZA SVE ZAPOSLENE KOJI OBUHVATA BROJNE POPUSTE
- NAGRADE ZA SPECIJALNA DOSTIGNUĆA
- SLOBODNE DANE ZA ROĐENDAN, RADNE JUBILEJE I TOKOM LETNJIH MESECI
- TRENINGE I OBUKE U ZEMLJI I INOSTRANSTVU
- PRIVATNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- MOGUĆNOSTI ZA RAZVOJ KARIJERE LOKALNO I GLOBALNO
- ODLIČNE REZULTATE ANKETE ZADOVOLJSTVA ZAPOSLENIH PREMA ISTRAŽIVANJIMA NEZAVISNOG INSTITUTA GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- TIM BILDING AKTIVNOSTI