CallidusCloud is now SAP Sales Cloud, part of the SAP Customer Experience division of SAP. We help sales teams sell faster and perform better, using AI-driven software that transforms your company’s lead-to-cash process. Our full suite of sales process tools includes sales automation, incentive management, Configure Price, Quote (CPQ), coaching and sales enablement.
CallidusCloud has recently become part of SAP whose vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
We are looking for
to join our team in Belgrade
Job position Summary:
The CPQ Consultant works in a customer facing role to lead the efforts in optimizing our Configure Price Quote solution for CallidusCloud/SAP customers. They apply their knowledge of all facets of our CPQ solution to configure it to meet each customer’s unique needs and changing business requirements.
- Translate business requirements in a client-facing setting
- Gather, validate, and document CPQ product specifications
- Establish and ensure a strong alignment between the business requirements/needs and the CPQ solution/services
- Assist the team and customers with problem solving related to the CPQ performance and usage
- Reviewing a client's configuration and use of the application and determining ways to improve performance, usability and supportability
- Helping to develop process improvements that will facilitate knowledge transfer to others
- Design and develop Technical solution that will meet Client’s business requirements utilizing CallidusCloud CPQ standard functionality.
- Develop solutions for integration between CallidusCloud CPQ and third party CRM and ERP systems, as well as other cloud and on-premise systems.
- Collaborate with Solution Architects and Business Consultants on High Level Design (Solution Design).
- Collaborate with other team members to implement and maintain the solution functionality using the .Net/ C#, IronPython frameworks.
- Involvement in the full life cycle and change management process.
- Support and work collaboratively with team managers across areas of Sales, UI design, Product Development, Quality Assurance and Operations.
- Mentors, coaches and develops junior developer peers.
- Travel up to 20%.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 2+ years experience
- Experience with Web application architectures, tools and frameworks
- Experience in Software Technical Consulting
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail is a must
- Excellent problem identifying and solving aptitude
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic team and fast-paced environment with continuous challenges
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, autonomous environment
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic team and fast-paced environment with continuous
Primary Technical Skills:
- Scripting languages experience (Python knowledge is a plus)
- Experience in object-oriented languages
- Good understanding of SOAP and REST web services
- SQL Experience
- Competitive compensation
- Budget for your personal development
- Private medical benefits
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Exciting projects in creative environment
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Paid sport activities
- Cool working space
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Deadline for applications: 25.05.2019.