CPQ Technical Analyst
You are a CPQ Technical Analyst who will be a part of a strong team working on one of the first regional SAP CPQ implementations, and there is more to come.
Wireless Media is certified SAP Gold Partner. We share SAP CX’s focus on omnichannel customer engagement, so we have built a strategic partnership with SAP in order to support our capabilities and service offerings.
With an interdisciplinary approach, you will be a part of the team that represents a mixture of technology, content, and product specialists working together with SAP consultants, creating a meaningful impact in the world of the connected consumer.
- Development of IronPython scripts that will handle non-standard calculations / actions in Callidus Cloud CPQ
- Application Integration scenarios – SAP CPQ and SAP ERP / SAP C4C integrations to support the selling cycle
- Application Integration scenarios - SAP CPQ and third-party applications
- Collaborating with other team members to implement and maintain application functionality using the Iron Python frameworks
- Be involved in the full life cycle of projects and continuous operations maintenance (including requirement analysis and system design, development and maintenance)
- Support and work collaboratively with Product owners, CPQ Modeler, CPQ solution architects across areas of design, development, quality assurance, and operations
- 2+ years of professional experience as a IronPython / Python Developer
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft .NET 4.5 (ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, autonomous environment
- Excellent problem identifying and solving aptitude
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic team and fast-paced environment with continuous challenges
- Experience in agile project delivery connected with End-User Centricity
- Ability to work in an international, virtual and highly diverse team
- Knowledge of SAP Applications or SAP Platforms a plus – SAP CRM, SAP C4C, SAP Cloud Platform
- Experience on DevOps, test automation, and continuous integration capabilities is a plus
- Programming/software development in IronPython
Personal qualities and social skills.
- Self-starting motivation
- Ability to explain technical information to non-techies
- Knowledge sharing
- Orientation to detail
In return, we offer.
- Competitive salary
- Professional development, certification and training (international and local)
- Complex, innovative projects for highly recognizable brands
- Private medical insurance
Deadline for applications: 22.05.2019.
Wireless Media d.o.o.
About us Wireless Media is a company for the digital society. We provide products and services that help brands & organizations transform for the digital society believing that every business logic, no matter how complex it is – can be digitally imagined and translated into the simple and intuitive, yet great digital experience. Specialties E-commerce, CMS, Development, Product Development, Experience Design, Strategy, Data & Insights, Visual Design, Creative & Content Studio, Search…Više o poslodavcu