C++\Qt Engineer (Medical)
Are you up for a challenge? We are currently engaged in some very exciting and challenging projects in the Medical industry. If you have experience with medical image processing and visualization, then you might be just the right candidate for the job.
We are looking for experienced C++\Qt engineers to join our team. You can expect to further develop your skills and expertise while having a great time.
Some of the requirements are listed below:
- 7+ years of professional experience in software development, design, and testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a combination of relevant education and experience
- Excellent knowledge of C++ language is mandatory
- Good experience of Qt and nice to have experience of ITK & VTK
- Objected oriented design and design pattern experience
- Experience developing software for medical devices is a plus
- Experience with one or more software test automation principles, version control and release management, CI/CD and Agile software development processes
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles, and solutions
- Self-motivated and resourceful with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively and to interact with clients as needed
We offer you:
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people
- Great environment for personal and professional development
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification, free language classes
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge
Deadline for applications: 20.02.2020.