The Innovation Roundtable®, the leading network in Europe for innovation executives in large firms, is looking for a new colleague for the role of:
CRM Administrator (Zoho) / Sales Support Manager
with Excel/VBA skills
Remote position - Serbia
Would you like to work for the leading international network of innovation and HR managers to support the Sales team with CRM, Excel and data management?
Would like to work from home and have an attractive salary?
Who are we?
We are a team of international, enthusiastic and passionate people based in Copenhagen and Serbia. Every year we organize a range of conferences with 150-200 attendees on various innovation management topics in Europe, China and USA as well as an annual Innovation Roundtable® Summit in Copenhagen attended by 700 corporate innovators, the world’s largest gathering of its kind.
You can learn more about our many conferences and the Summit here: Innovation Roundtable Events & Innovation Roundtable Summit.
What is the job about?
You will be responsible for ensuring that our sales team can do their job to their maximum potential. In order to perform well in the role, you will need to:
- Take charge of the company’s Zoho CRM system
- Work with our Sales Director and implement his call strategy for the sales team through the company’s CRM system
- Troubleshoot problems and support sales agents
- Provide reports and overviews on the Sales team’s progress for each call campaign
- Make any changes to the Zoho environment and modules that may be needed
- Use Excel and VBA and other methods to provide data for sales campaigns
- Administer all user profiles on Zoho
- Maintain high data quality
- Mass update records
- Track sales numbers and Sales team performance and commission levels
- Communicate with Zoho Support
What do you need to do this job well?
You need to be willing to constantly learn, improve, and take charge. Other, necessary skills are:
- Superuser Excel skills and ability to write reasonably complex Macros in VBA
- Experience administering a CRM environment – e.g. Zoho, Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience exporting, manipulating data in Excel, then re-importing data in any of the above systems
- Clear communication in English (written and spoken)
- Sharp analytical approach to solving challenges
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ideal but not required: Ability to use and develop tools for APIs (for use with Zoho CRM)
What do we offer?
This job will provide you with:
- Learning experience on all things related to Zoho CRM, VBA, Excel and more
- A high level of responsibility from the get-go
- A mix of teamwork and independence
- Working from home
- Attendance at selected Innovation Roundtable events
We screen applications continuously, so please apply as soon as possible. Please do include a Motivational Letter where you clearly demonstrate how your work experiences/studies match the job requirements.
Deadline for applications: 29.12.2019.