We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
We are currently looking for experienced
- Completed technical university education (e.g. software engineering) or comparable professional experience
- 3+ years experience in software development (.net ) and programming
- Understanding of software architectures and enterprise applications
- Experience with databases (MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Added advantage: experience with Aurea CRM and / or MS CRM, Jenkins/TeamCity, GitLab
- The ideal candidate has excellent knowledge of English and German language, but at least an excellent English is a MUST
- Good conceptual and analytical thinking as well as solution orientation
- Self-motivation, accurate and independent working and teamwork
- Development and coding of requirements/adaptions/enhancements of CRM solution based on requirement specification and technical architectural concept
- Collaboration with lead consultants and architects from project team
- Basic insights for CRM solution and CRM processes
What do we expect from you?
- Experience with .NET Framework/.NET Core and C#
- SQL knowledge, database experience (MS SQL)
- The advantage will be the experience of developing applications with microservice architecture
We are offering:
- Challenging work and outstanding career development
- International real time projects
- High standard working conditions
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic team
Deadline for applications: 08.02.2020.