CRM and Data Science Intern
We are looking for a motivated, talented and committed CRM and Data Science Trainee to join our team within Customer Relationship Management department.
CRM is managing consumer and business part of Telenor customer base with the aim to maximize Customer Life Time Value and positively impact Customer Experience. CRM entails strong focus on development & implementation of highly-targeted, below-the-line personalized campaign offers based on customer insight and advance analytical models. Data science, campaigns planning and direct marketing are cornerstones of CRM in Telenor Serbia.
Skills you will bring:
- Master degree in Mathematics, Economics, Organizational Sciences or Engineering with strong statistical background
- Working experience with analytics tools (like R, Python, Mat Lab, SPSS or similar) and SQL
- Strong analytical skills, with problem solving attitude and critical thinking
- Solid presentation skills with ability to convey message to non-technical stakeholders
- Working experience with MS Office tools
- Deep passion for advanced analytics and data science and discovering hidden patterns and behaviors; interest in the field of big data
- Strong computer skills and experience in at least one programming language
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Personal skills: positive, self-motivated, result-driven, curious, self-learner
Things you will be doing:
- Analyze customer behavior, present results and suggest actions to meet company KPIs
- Build predictive models to address business problems
- Customer profiling and model result analysis
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to address business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Create and update technical documentation and participate in documenting all data science and other CRM processes
- Manage at least one project/initiative end to end, conduct profitability analysis and appropriate follow up
We will offer you:
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Paid internship
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
This is a year long paid internship.
Please apply by 17.02.2019.