Customer Experience Magazine (CXM), an online publication based in UK but covering worldwide regions with focus on Customer Experience, is looking for a full time Editor as well as Assistant Editor to join our growing team.
CXM is part of Awards International, a UK based company with offices in Serbia.
Candidates outside the selected cities are welcome to apply and choose whether they will work from one of our offices or from home.
We are looking for an experienced and versatile person with strong (native level) written English and experience in content plans or working with the editorial teams.
Our ideal candidate has an excellent spoken and written English as well as experience developing and executing editorial calendars, work with contributors, collaborators, partners and sponsors and understand the best ways to grow an online publication.
CXM Editor will be working as part of the CXM team to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications. If you are a people-person who loves a rewarding challenge, we want to hear from you!
This is a full-time and long-term opportunity for the right candidate who is willing to grow, learn and be rewarded for it.
Even though excellent writing is a basic requirement for this position, we are not looking for just a writer.
We want a person who can write, create editorial plan, work on partnerships, attract subscribers and generally grow the magazine and in time become the face of the magazine.
- Impecable written English is a must
- Experience as an editor or part of editorial team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan, organise and create editorial and content calendars
- Knowledge on branding and growth of an online publication
- Self-starter – high energy level
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Ability to project manage campaigns and competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Bachelor’s Degree in English language, Journalism, Marketing or Communication preferred but not required
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Awards International d.o.o.
- Srbija, Zrenjanin, 4 jul 9
- PIB: 108813252
- Matični broj: 21072532