Our global brand LimoLabs (www.limolabs.com) operated by Globalkom in Serbia is a full-service digital agency enabling transition into digital technology and media for ground transportation services.
We are looking for: Call Center Manager
- Assist with the onboarding of new employees as well as initial training to ensure a positive new hire experience
- Training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide customer support for customers. Coach call center staff through challenging customer service issues.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Assist with the creation of improvement plans for underperforming employees
- Ensure training systems are effective and relevant to the needs of the operations
- Coordinates activities between teams and team leads, and confirms all training programs are in place for new hires
- Leading team meetings, educating, and coaching team members regarding processes and practices, explaining expectations to employees.
- Evaluate staff effectiveness and performance annually or on an at-need basis
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Handle logistics for training activities including software and equipment
- Develop training aids such as manuals and handbooks
- Track and report on training outcomes of the new hires for audit compliance
- Work collaboratively with HR and Director of Operations to develop and deliver effective talent programs that enable the business to drive results and contribute to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
- Experience with operations with a strong focus on organization and customer service
- Experience in creating and maintaining training documents and operating guidelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to work independently while also being collaborative and effectively working with multiple levels of leadership
- Flexible attitude and driven work ethic in an ever-changing and evolving landscape
- Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced work environment and manage time appropriately
- Dynamic, warm, and friendly environment
- Work in a team of young and dynamic professionals
- International environment
We will only consider applications submitted in English. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Zorana Đinđića 83/2/4
- PIB: 107946317
- Matični broj: 20902639