Call Center Sales Agent
Work from home or HQ Office, USA
We are a fast growing US based real estate investment company, currently offering the opportunity to join our team and work from home as our call centre sales representative or join us in California HQ, USA. Previous experience working in a sales centre is a preference. We are looking for talented, driven and sales oriented individuals who excel at English language and have strong communication and sales skills. Initial trial work from home in Serbia and continued work in California HQ office for all qualified candidates.
Establish and maintain a client database by offering company services and obtaining client information.
Call Center Agent Job Duties:
- Making and answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information, scheduling conference calls.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintains communication with clients.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent Communication in English
- Phone Skills
- Data Entry Skills
- People Skills
- Customer Focus
- Attention to Detail
- If homebased, ability to work in the afternoon: Due to time difference, work would be performed in the afternoon starting at approximately 5.00PM EST.
- Excellent English language is a must. Please do not send your CV unless you are confident in your knowledge of English language.
- Computer literate:
- Proficient user of Google Drive and Excel.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to work from home
- Help with relocation (if necessary)
Rok za konkurisanje: 24.04.2019.
Cambridge Fund is a fast growing investment firm from the US.Više o poslodavcu