- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
Bring your potential to life with Syngenta and be part of our growing organization.
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities. Did you know that agriculture is one of the largest employers in the world?
Join our team by applying today for
Campaign Manager Diverse Field Crops
based in Belgrade!
- To drive Syngenta business putting together a marketing plan that targets integrated crop markets and creates programs that address demand and needs.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns for DFC CP and seeds, including cereals and any other assigned crops designed to achieve the growth and revenue goals of the organization.
- Enhance and communicate Syngenta Integrated Portfolio Solutions with segmented value proposition through integrated marketing mix aligned with defined product/solution strategy.
- To act as the main touch point for DFC CP and seeds, including cereals to the Territory crop teams.
- Design detailed campaigns for DFC CP and seeds, including cereals and any other assigned crops in order to achieve sales budget targets and to launch and position new brands/products including high level professional content defined together with crop marketing and sales.
- Liaison with marketing services and external agencies in relation to content generation and execution.
- Translate offers to customer (channel or grower) needs and detail including delivery plan, pricing and commercial policies.
- Sequence roll out in logical way to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure campaigns are executed in line with budget and plan set by the campaign team.
- Leverage campaign dependencies at grower level between CP/SE.
- Working with Sales conduct post campaign in-field measurement of campaign effectiveness, including pre-agreed KPIs.
- Create and maintain marketing reports that track and measure the success of marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for knowledge management – plan conduct product and marketing trainings.
Critical experience and knowledge
- University degree (University graduate – Faculty of Agriculture).
- 3 years of relevant experience in a challenging, cross cultural environment.
- Experience in working with a network of agencies and contacts (external and internal).
- Previous experience in the agribusiness industry.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Project management.
- High level of computer literacy (graphics).
- Advanced English (written and spoken).
- A competitive salary/compensation and bonus opportunities.
- Regular professional trainings.
- Employee assistance program.
- Opportunities for career development within the company.
Please be informed that all applications will be reviewed in confidentiality, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 27.01.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno