Location: Serbia - Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. Once we can safely travel, you may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
Start Date: Monday, 5th September 2022
Working hours: 5PM – 1AM (CET), Monday – Friday
What you'll get to do...
WordPress Care Support Guides support GoDaddy’s hosting and WordPress customers on multiple channels, primarily via chat. You will be the first point of contact and provide professional consultation to customers. Your interactions will range from questions about current GoDaddy products/services to consultation regarding new purchases. You will effectively respond and provide information to customers regarding new product and service offerings and contract extension options and will cross-sell additional products/services.
- You will take ownership of customer service questions, researching and providing first-contact resolution for issues of moderate complexity
- You will provide technical feedback on processes and procedures to reduce customer concerns
- You will interact with and communicate effectively across departments within various levels of the organisation to properly research and handle customer issues
- You will work in multiple systems, including but not limited to: Chat, CRM, JSD, and Live Engage
- Consult with customers about their business needs by matching GoDaddy products and/or solutions to their online goals, all while providing first-call-resolution
- Build trust, interact, and communicate effectively with various levels of the organisation, while meeting department quality and production standards
- Address customers' technical concerns by walking them through control panels for Content Management Systems, as well as cPanel, Plesk and GoDaddy custom interfaces
- Troubleshoot and correct issues by utilising FTP, cPanel, Plesk and MySQL
- Demonstrate ownership for issues pertaining to customer service questions, including by researching and providing solutions for issues of moderate complexity
Your experience should include...
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress, including the use of plugins and themes and how to effectively troubleshoot common WordPress errors
- Ability to utilise SSH to navigate and access hosting environments
- Ability to access and manipulate MySQL databases
- Deep understanding of Internet Technology required, including but not limited to using internet browsers and FTP clients
- An understanding of Content Management Services such as WordPress, Joomla and Drupal, and the ability to navigate and edit
- Ability to research and investigate issues using multiple systems and to provide support to customers in both the Linux and Windows hosting environments
- A high school diploma, or equivalent work experience
- Good business English written and oral skills
You might also have...
- Experience owning and/or operating a small and/or midsize business (SMB)
- Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment, while quickly learning and adapting to new processes and systems
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
GoDaddy powers the world’s largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 17 million customers worldwide and 72 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work.Više o poslodavcu