Poslovi.infostud.com koristi kolačiće kako bi vam pružao najbolje korisničko iskustvo. Nastavkom korišćenja sajta smatraćemo da ste saglasni sa korišćenjem kolačića. Saznajte više.

Konkurs je istekao.

Carrier Sales Representative

Evennon d.o.o.

Beograd

19.10.2021.

ugovor puno radno vreme

As a Carrier Sales Rep, you will focus on finding and managing new and existing 3rd party carriers, identifying their strengths, and matching them with existing lane needs. In this role you will be responsible for sourcing and procuring new carriers, determining capacity and availability, negotiating contractual details & rates, while ensuring professional and consistent communication.

This position requires in-depth knowledge of transportation market trends, analytical thinking, and relationship management expertise.  

Responsibilities:

  • Generate and identify new carrier network opportunities 
  • Promote and leverage carrier relationships
  • Match customer demand with quotes for their freight-related inquiries - Analyze customers’ needs and offer personalized solutions
  • Develop carrier relationships to secure freight coverage options 
  • Build strategies that will result in increased sales and stronger partnerships
  • Solve complex problems and be the main contact for all your accounts’ communications
  • Negotiate transportation rates, issue rate confirmations and dispatch freight.
  • Perform track & trace functions to ensure on-time deliveries to customers
  • Organize and manage your daily shipments 
  • Collaborate with your team on pricing strategy and account implementation plans
  • Conduct research and perform competitive pricing analysis.
  • Ability to effectively communicate proposals and negotiation options at management levels
  • Ensure vital pricing controls and monitors to enable and drive optimum pricing performance 
  • Develop, evaluate, implement and monitor pricing strategies and models based upon near-term business and competitive market dynamics
  • Approximately 80% of your time will be working with carriers in a sales/operations function from the inside basis. The other 20% of your time dealing with inside sales in new customer relationships.

Qualifications:

  • Experience negotiating contracts
  • Experience acquiring and executing RFP/Bid Proposals
  • Experience with and/or ability to learn a variety of TMS/CRM platforms
  • Strong ability to learn new technologies quickly enough to make intelligent decisions.
  • Experience working with 3PL Brokerage
  • Ability to identify, report and execute on recurring problems.
  • Outstanding problem solving and leadership skills.
  • Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for customer services.
  • Above average proficiency with Google Drive and Microsoft Office
  • Advance Time management and organizational skills
  • Willingness to be available after hours and weekends if needed
  • Excellent teamwork skills and communication skills

We are offering:

  • Competitive salary
  • Great benefits
  • Professional equipment and working environment
  • Opportunity to join our international, steadily growing team


If you feel you are ready for this step in your career, we are willing to schedule an info meeting right after reviewing your resume.

    Konkurs je istekao.

    Evennon d.o.o.

    Evennon is a well established leader in the fields of logistics and transportation. We have been on the market for over 5 years and are proud of our international team of professionals.

    Više o poslodavcu

    Podelite na društvenim mrežama

    Direktan link do oglasa

    Prijavite problem sa oglasom

    Ukoliko postoji problem sa ovim oglasom (netačne, neažurne informacije ili slično), molimo vas da nam ga prijavite ovim putem.

    Vaš komentar je vidljiv isključivo zaposlenima sajta Poslovi.infostud.com. Ostavljanjem komentara na ovaj konkurs nećete konkurisati na oglas.

    Oglas za posao je sačuvan...

    Da li želite da dobijete podsetnik na email pre nego što vaši sačuvani oglasi isteknu?