For our client, an established and reputable candy manufacturer from Dubai, Techmedia HR is searching for energetic, proactive and motivated Head Chef Chocolatier to join their team.
Please note that this position requires relocation to Dubai for a minimum of 12 months.
The Chef Chocolatier will develop the chocolate menu, support Sales and Marketing through strategic campaigns, and help manage the experience center and production staff. This role participates in a wide range of activities to further push the boundaries of Company chocolate. This role also contributes to growing the business and promoting brand awareness.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represent Company and its brands through demonstrations, courses, and customer sessions.
- Support Sales and Marketing through strategic campaigns and projects to aid in increasing sales volumes, profitability, and brand awareness.
- Take ownership of creating, innovating, implementing, and communicating specific customer segment product development applications.
- Ensure Company and its tools are maintained to the best possible level during activity.
- Guide customers by hosting sessions to promote the implementation of product usage.
- Help Marketing with recommendations on new products and tasting workability.
- Supervise and maintain a strong sense of team among the staff.
- Effectively interact with Guest visiting the experience center and customers to speak intelligently about chocolate.
- Organizing and educating production staff and follow up on orders placement for necessary ingredients for future products with the assistance of the procurement team.
- Inspect the quality of the ingredients and measure them for specific recipes.
- Responsible to take care of the chocolate displays when needed in the boutiques or during any event and assigned to meet the set standard and qualities.
- Work closely with the management to promote or launch a new product.
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new decorative designs and preparation techniques.
- Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control.
- Attend daily meetings and operational meetings when needed.
- Perform other duties assigned by the management.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent advanced training such as advanced culinary degree.
- 1-2 years’ experience in chocolates.
- Should have a professional kitchen apprenticeship or artistic training course and previous experiences in quality establishments in a similar role.
- Positive and Cooperative.
- Organization&interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Planning skills.
- The ability to communicate well in English and a proven track of your creative talent and great spirit is an essential.
- Numerical skills.
- Presentable and attentive to details.
INTERRELATIONSHIPS (COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS)
- Confidence, Communication and Team Work Skills.
FRAMEWORK, BOUNDARIES & DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
- Decision making within his scope of responsibilities.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Experience center, Factory, or events (when needed) and as assigned by the management.
- Salary range: 3.400 - 3.600 EUR.
- Paid accommodation, health insurance, work permit expenses and transportation.
This job description is not exhaustive and limited to the guidelines above. All other items not enumerated are covered by the Policies and Procedures of the department/establishment, the Employee Handbook which may be revised at any date.
Techmedia Services doo is a licensed HR Agency.
Deadline for applications: 28.02.2020.