Farmina Pet Foods is a nutrition company, related to high-quality pet food. Italian family company with 50 years of experience specialized in animal nutrition. It has long history of innovation and collaboration with University in cruelty free environment. Nature is our inspiration, the Science our method. Company was founded in 1965 when Mr. Francesco Russo founded the Russo Mangimi company specialized in animal nutrition. In 1999 Dr. Angelo Russo, son of the owner Francesco, driven by a passion for animals from affection decided to operate in the pet food category with a new perspective, setting itself the ambitious goal to develop foods that are the result of scientific studies centered on the pet and his well-being. In Farmina we believe that making a food with a great taste and palatability for the dog or cat is a goal that can only be made with a careful selection of raw materials. The wellbeing of animals is the value guide followed by Farmina to achieve complete and balanced food, able to assure for dogs and cats of every age, race and weight. For this reason, Farmina chooses products with careful choice of the best ingredients. Today Farmina has four factories and sale in more than 60 countries in the world on 5 continents. We are a great family with an Italian heart and what unites us is the great dream that lives in the heart of anyone who loves their pet: make them happy because their happiness comes from our own. Happy Pet, Happy You.
Reports to: Director, General Management
- Preparation and reviewing of all accounting documents and maintenance of financial data bases
- Supervise and manage the daily preparation of journal entries, production calculation (class 9), Inter-Company Transactions, General Ledger accounts analysis, bank reconciliations, Fixed Assets tracking and depreciation calculations
- Provides control of the entered data into the system in a timely, precise and high-quality manner and signals possible irregularities, and participates in their removal
- Monthly and annual closings and reporting to headquarter and to official government institutions, detects and corrects possible irregularities and deviations from the group bookkeeping strategy
- Preparation and supervision of all statutory calculation (VAT, tax returns, etc.)
- Monitoring the state of the accounting analytical cards of suppliers and buyers and participating in their harmonization and settlement if necessary
- Responsibility for accuracy and correctness of the documentation, compliance with local legislation, as well as group rules and procedures
- Knowledge of IAS and IFRS and their application in work
- Conducting daily, weekly, monthly and annual inventories
- Monitors the legal regulations and changes in the field related to the legal regulations regulating the accounting operations of the company, and to implement adequate, up-to-date and necessary changes in the system and bookkeeping records, it also controls the correctness and compliance of the accompanying documentation with possible changes in the law
- Faculty degree in Accounting, Economy or relevant field
- A minimum of 5-10 years of an experience in a similar role
- 5 years of accounting and finance experience, ideally in international production environment in line with IAS
- Experience in financial budgeting and planning according to IFRS as well as proficiency in taxation issues
- Fluency in English and MS Office are prerequisites, while experience in Microsoft Navision is advantageous
- Independent, reliable and precise professional with open approach, excellent analytical and argumentation abilities
- Ability to serve as a business partner to top management
- High ability to work in an International team.
- Self-initiative and proactive approach
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Open minded, flexible, and team-oriented person
- Drivers licence B
- Work in young and dynamic environment
- International environment
- Opportunity to learn by experience
Location: Inđija, Serbia
We offer you an experience working in growing international team of professionals, as well as a competitive compensation package.
To apply, please send your resume. We will directly contact candidates whose qualifications meet our needs to proceed with the application process.
We will only consider applications submitted in English.
Farmina Pet Foods doo
- Srbija, Inđija, Save Kovačevića bb
- PIB: 104396403
- Matični broj: 20157658