Widewalls, a fast-growing online art platform is looking for its next Chief Marketing Officer.
Established in 2014, now with over 700,000 visitors per month, Widewalls is amongst the top 10 magazines and marketplaces dedicated to art, globally.
Our mission is:
- To provide art lovers with one of the best places on the planet to discover and collect art.
- To help art dealers (galleries, auction houses, art advisors) to serve the market more efficiently.
- Hundreds of thousands of artworks, articles, auction results, artist profiles, and art-related events are available to discover for free on our platform.
- After the entire redesign of our code, and a successful capital call closed in June 2021, we are getting ready for high growth.
- It’s an exciting chapter for the team and a chance for everyone to be standing on the pillars of something much greater in the making.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salary
- Work from home and/or from a great office in Belgrade
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor or master degree in Digital Marketing, Digital Technologies, or a relevant field
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience preferably in a B2B environment
- Knowledge of website analytic tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SemRush, Hotjar…)
- Experience with online marketing tools, marketing automation (emails, forms, flows, leads/customer data), and A/B testing
- Knowledge of customer relationship management and retention marketing
- Deep understanding and knowledge of implementing effective SEO strategies
- Strong data analysis skills, ability to identify long-term trends in data
- Good communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Interest in the art sector is a plus
- Direct report to the CEO with overall responsibility for all Digital Marketing matter in the company
- Plan, build and implement digital marketing campaigns that promote Widewalls’ brand, products, and services
- Develop strategies that drive customers to the website and improve conversion rates
- Monitor, measure, and optimize performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, SemRush, Hotjar) and provide reports
- Maintain Search Engine Optimisation (On-page and Off-Page)
- Handle lead generation campaigns (Linkedin automation and cold mailing)
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Research competitors’ products and provide suggestions for improvement
- Collaborate with other team members to improve UX, UI, and website conversion
- Acquire insight into the latest online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Motivation letter
Please note that we will not consider applications unless a motivation letter is provided. This letter should explain why you are interested and relevant for this job, but it must also detail your knowledge in the following fields:
- Experience with marketing automation (emails, forms, flows, leads/customer data) and A/B testing
- Knowledge of website analytic tools - Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SemRush (or similar) & Hotjar (or similar)
- Experience with SEO
Interviews will take place after CVs and motivation letters have been screened for minimum requirements. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our Company - Established in 2013, valued for the quality of its content and usability, with over half a million visitors per months, we are amongst the fastest growing and most successful modern and contemporary art online resources in the world. - Our mission is to help galleries, auction houses, museums and art fairs to access and serve the market more efficiently (Galleries and Auction houses are the businesses that we are targeting most). - We provide art lovers and art collectors with one…Više o poslodavcu