The Gruner Group of engineering companies, which was founded in 1862 in Switzerland, is an independent design and engineering company with core competencies in infrastructure, buildings, dams, hydropower plants, environment and safety.
Public- and private-sector clients can rely on our many years of experience and across-the board expertise. Our committed and highly professional staff develops solutions that are perfectly tailored to customers’ needs and implements these in the role of either single source or specialist designer.
Interdisciplinary teams that are set up in response to the client’s brief ensure efficient implementation of the project in line with all quality, time and cost targets.
The Gruner Group provides a comprehensive training scheme in technical and soft skills to allow our staff to work in a national and international environment.
Our subsidiary Stucky Balkans d.o.o. in Belgrade now offers interesting career opportunities in a reactive motivated and multicultural environment.
To master the challenges facing our infrastructure and construction projects in Switzerland and overseas, our Belgrade office is looking for:
Civil Technician for Infrastructure projects. (min. 5 years’ experience)
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Creation of situation plans, as well as creation of cross and longitudinal profiles of streets, formwork plans, bridges, railway infrastructure and tunnels.
- Editing terrain models and 3D profiles.
- Closely associate with our engineers from Switzerland
- The quality control of drawings and rebar schedules as well as the timely delivery of drawings
A suitable candidate will have:
- Five to 10 years of professional experience as a draftsman in infrastructural construction (road construction, urban drainage, hydraulic engineering, railway infrastructure, bridges, tunnels.)
- An excellent knowledge of Auto CAD, Civil 3D and Revit. BIM experience will be an advantage.
- Processing of demanding renovation and new construction projects in the area of infrastructure construction
- A friendly, clear and efficient way to communicate (written and spoken) and skilled in explaining structural details
- Very good knowledge of English and Serbian language (written and spoken). The knowledge of French or German language will be an advantage
- Ideally a previous exposure to Swiss standards and / or Eurocodes
All suitable candidates are welcome to send her / his CV (in English) by email to the following address of the infostud portal or contact our Mrs. Poluga for further information.
Stucky Balkans d.o.o. Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 115E/VI
- PIB: 106797736
- Matični broj: 20682973