- Working with a fast-growing FinTech company, delivering and supporting an award winning SAAS platform to leading hedge fund and private equity managers
- Providing multi-channel client support primarily via e-mail, chat and web sessions.
- In depth understanding of the product and ability to quickly answer client queries regarding system functionality
- Management and/or support of monthly scheduled processes
- Management of product implementation and training as part of the client onboarding process
- Supporting pre-sales activities such as demos, scope definition and estimation.
Essential Qualities & Behaviours
- Attention to detail and focus on end-to-end client experience
- Significant experience with client interaction and stakeholder management
- Experience in the Financial Services sector is a plus
- Understanding of basic investment accounting a plus (not essential but helpful)
- Interest and aptitude for understanding technology and data, and preferably experience from working in a Technology team or company
- Works well under deadline pressure
- Collaborative & effective team member
- Clear communication – very good written and spoken English
- Grasps concepts, processes and technologies quickly
- Ability to build strong working relationships with client stakeholders at all levels
- Attractive & competitive compensation, with opportunity for performance-based bonuses
- A dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities. Work directly with the London team and clients across Europe and North America
- Opportunity for personal growth and development supported by both internal and external training options
- Join a dynamic and forward thinking team, Fun team activities & benefits | Pleasant and relaxed atmosphere, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events...)
Organisation & Reporting Lines
- Hedge Fund Client Services Lead
ADS is a division of Alpha Group (see information about Alpha below) which provides a market leading data solution to Asset & Wealth Management to address the challenge of 'messy data' that makes it hard for asset managers to get a clear view of the Client Book of Record –i.e. the economic data (flows, holdings, revenue & profit) about clients & fund investors.
In Q4 2019, Alpha acquired Obsidian Solutions, combining best practices and leading solutions to offer a broad and market leading proposition to Hedge Funds & Investment Managers. The combined management team builds on extensive experience from the investment management space and is focused on delivering high quality technology & data solutions to address the core business and operational challenges facing the Investment Management industry today.
Alpha provides perspective, strategy and technical expertise to the world’s top asset and wealth managers. As the company with the largest dedicated team of consultants to asset and wealth managers, we have unrivalled knowledge of the industry. With offices around the world in 8 major financial centres, our global expertise and ability to respond at a local level set us apart. Alpha counts over 130 leading asset and wealth management amongst its clients, which include 21 of the top 25 global asset managers.
Obsidian Alpha Data Solutions
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 52