CW Carriers USA Inc is a US-based transportation and logistics company active in the freight brokerage space and headquartered in Tampa, Florida. But, 4 years ago our company has expanded in Belgrade as well.
We are the “CW Team” and we live and breathe trucking.
We are a certified WOMEN-OWNED BUSINESS!
We are like a family – a team of about 80 people (and counting!), where every person is appreciated and hard work is valued.
We respond bravely to every challenge!
We are a company where you are not just a number, but where your career development is carefully handled and where you get the opportunity to grow, learn new stuff and thrive as a professional.
We have more than 60 major USA-based clients!
We are rapidly winning over the US market and bring value to our business by nurturing relationships with our existing clients as much as we strive to enrich our portfolio with new ones. Right now we are very excited to expand our team with new Client Sales Representatives.
Your top priorities will be: To prospect new clientele through all communication vehicles; Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships; Negotiate contracts and agreements to maximize profit; Manage interdepartmental and cross-function relationships – i.e. between clients, carriers, and shippers.
As a Client Sales Representative, you are required to have strong negotiation skills, proficiency in English and ability to learn fast.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a professional to grow our client portfolio, in an industry that is exciting, fast-paced and profitable.
So, if you ever dreamed of working for an American company where you can achieve goals you never thought you would set for yourself, keep reading!
*What would be your responsibilities:
- Utilize all communication vehicles to source and develop new accounts;
- To foster the growth of active and inactive customers to gain additional wallet share;
- Expectation for new representatives is making 100+ cold calls a day once training is completed;
- To work collaboratively with sales and operations Team to ensure a high level of service for ALL clients;
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts;
- Provide top of the class client care, with the aim of turning clients into brand ambassadors.
*What you need to bring to work:
- Excellent oral/written English.
- Impeccable communication skills, ability to successfully negotiate and influence others.
- Prior experience in sales.
- Extraordinary time management, work ethic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to set priorities.
- Result-oriented approach to tasks.
- Being comfortable to work both independently and in a team setting.
- Readiness to work in a fast-paced setting, with US (EST) working hours.
- Willingness to learn, grow your skills and competences.
*What can you expect?
- Extensive 1 month training and mentorship program (paid).
- To work in an international company with a modern and dynamic environment.
- New challenges for personal and professional development.
- To grow your book of business with lucrative salary and bonus scheme.
- To be part of a talented team of young, goal-oriented people.
- Pleasant working space in a beautiful location.
- Private health insurance from day one with us!
- Team building events, fruit and lunch in the office and other really cool perks:)
We will consider CVs in English only!
This position is office-based in Belgrade and presumes US EST working hours (14-22h in Serbia).
We are “The CW Team”, and we live and breathe trucking. Back in 2004, we started the business out of Tampa, FL with a husband and wife driver/dispatch Team, and have grown the fleet year after year. With high hopes and truckloads of passion, we wanted to create a trucking company that would have a legendary reputation defined by service. Our slogan, “Trust by the Truckload” really is a testament to our customer-centric mentality where trust is earned with each on-time delivery. We are…Više o poslodavcu