What we do
BlackRock’s business is investing on behalf of our clients, from large institutions to parents and grandparents, doctors and teachers who entrust their savings to us. We are committed to our clients—period. Our promise is to offer them the clearest thinking about what to do with their money and the products and services they need to secure a better financial future.
That’s why investors of all kinds have made us the world’s largest asset manager, entrusting us with trillions of dollars, and it’s why companies, institutions and global governments come to us for help meeting their biggest financial challenges.
About this role:
The Insight Data Service is seeking a Client Service Manager with a financial background to work within the Insight Data Service (IDS) team as a primary contact person for onboarded clients (which are Limited Partners-LPs), responsible for service delivery and ongoing communication with clients, making sure that high quality and proficient IDS services are provided to clients
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for overall and ongoing client satisfaction, including development of open and effective channels of communication and expectations management;
- Onboarding of new clients in cooperation with LP Engagement Managers (‘LPEMs”) and Team members;
- Ongoing technical set up for data release for each client, as well as constant data review to ensure data quality, consistency and high level of completeness;
- Adding value to our service by acknowledging any client specific request or developing initiatives that will help client in their reporting and analysis;
- Ongoing communication and cooperation with Head of Client Service, LPEMs and team members regarding all issues which are vital for quarterly data collection campaigns and data integration finalization, making sure it is done on time and with requested data quality to ensure Client’s satisfaction;
- Providing regular status updates and other internal reporting.
- Bachelor or Master degree (Economics, Organizational Sciences, or related Accounting background)
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (especially Excel)
- Strong client communication and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Independence and deep sense of ownership
- Positive and team oriented "can-do" attitude
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, we help millions of people build savings that serve them throughout their lives by making investing easier and more affordable.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
In 2019 BlackRock acquired eFront, which is now operating as a specialized business unit within BlackRock Solutions, alongside Aladdin Institutional and Aladdin Wealth. At BlackRock, we’re guided by our culture and a set of principles that ensure we never forget what we stand for – to help more and more people invest in their financial well-being. We are proud of our long history of innovation, driving continuous change to help investors achieve their goals.
""I’ve joined eFront/Blackrock in March 2017 and since then it has been a big adventure. My first role at eFront was in the Talent acquisition team, where I was involved in finding the best talent for ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- RAD OD KUĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- GODIŠNJI ODMOR I SLOBODNI DANI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA