Client Services Support Analyst
Do you find the financial markets exciting? Does using technology to develop complex and demanding solutions appeal to you? Then look no further… Come make your career with us!
FISTM Front Arena
At FISTM Front Arena in Stockholm we have been building systems for financial trading, risk management and position control for 30 years. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions to make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions independent of the asset class: stocks, commodities, rates or FX. In short, we support the whole electronic trading process from sell-side to buy-side and front-to-back.
What you will be doing
You will be part of one of our most important client facing support teams based in Belgrade, which serves our major client base in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The team supports most of our order management system and its related parts. As an experienced support person in the team you will be challenged with a wide range of tasks, spanning from analyzing and resolving critical application issues impacting the daily business of our customers to supporting customers in evolving their knowledge and guiding them in the usage of our product.
What you bring
- We know that we can accomplish a lot more together than as individuals. So are you a creative, passionate and caring team player?
- M Sc. in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering and Management or similar engineering degree.
- 2+ years of working experience with financial software.
- Thorough knowledge in Electronic Trading and the financial industry.
- Love for analyzing complex issues.
- Drive to deliver high quality software in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English.
- An analytical thinker with an entrepreneurial attitude to problem solving.
- Driven and enjoy influencing the direction of your own development.
- Collaborative and like to share knowledge.
- Constantly challenging existing mindsets and ways of doing things for the better.
- End-user focused and passionate about the user experience.
Added bonus if you have
- Basic programming experience (C/C++, Python, etc.).
- Experience with Front Arena or similar financial systems.
- Knowledge in any of the following: Exchange connectivity, FIX protocol, SQL, Windows Server, Networks
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 24 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 14.12.2018.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.
Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.
Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PRIVATNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FIT PASS KARTICE
- 4 DANA MESEČNO RADA OD KUĆE
- PLAY ROOM
- FRUIT DAY
- UČEŠĆE NA KONFERENCIJAMA
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- COMPRESSED WORK WEEK
- PRIVATNO PENZIONO OSIGURANJE
- 27 DANA ODMORA