DATA CONTACT CENTER is an international client success and support services company, which is looking for thier next agents to join the growing team. An opportunity to join a young and fast growing company.
Our agents handle clients via email, chat and phone to ensure a high quality service experience with high level of human touch. The team answers and asisst customers during the on-borading process as well as replying to any inquiries such as billing, user interface, technical questions.
Working hours of agents team are full time from 9AM - 17PM 7 days a week (5 shifts a week per agent). The initial probation period is 30-90 days.
- To guide and help new clients during the on boarding process.
- Coordinate and manage the resolution of support tickets by collaborating with and coordinating our Technical, Financial and Compliance teams to ensure fast resolutions.
- Collaborate with other teams as the “voice of the customer”, driving issue resolution and gathering feedback to improve the product and services.
- Manage documentation processes and procedures.
- Identify shortcomings and propose solutions.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills in English - MUST
- Strong interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Being proactive and self- motivated
- A positive "can do" attitude!
- We work in small, highly effective teams, and every person is vital to the success of the company.
- We believe that a great place to work is where we're surrounded by self-managed people who consistently do good work and positively inspire us.
- Competitive salary and other benefit.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools and equipment for your job.
Fast Forth d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Golsvordijeva 33
- PIB: 110465509
- Matični broj: 21352034