We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Are you a data and a people person? Here’s your team. We manage and clean the data collected in a clinical trial — from the design and build of the database and edit checks, through the entry and cleaning of data to the final delivery of clinical trial data. We work closely with the project teams and clients to identify best practices and processes, meet and exceed our clients’ needs, and do the right thing to earn their trust.
As a Clinical Data Management Project Manager, you will help ensure the highest quality of data and effectiveness of CDM Projects. You will work directly with management to manage CDM projects including ownership of financials of projects. This position works closely with clients and other team members at PPD.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We offer continued career advancement opportunities, award winning training and benefits focused on the health and wellbeing of our employees.
In this role you will act as a study manager for multiple studies individually or as a program of several studies. You may perform the Project Manager role for standalone studies. You will be responsible for functional, administrative and financial oversight of assigned projects.
- Provides support and coaching to the DM team to ensure that all tasks are completed accurately, on time and within budget to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Acts as a primary liaison for project team and client.
- May develop and implement study specific training for DM project staff and performs independent reviews of DM deliverables following CDM guidelines.
- Monitors, evaluates and proposes mitigation strategies surrounding risk to deliverables and finances. Participates in business development activities by assisting with bid preparation and representing data management at bid defense meetings, where required. Additionally, promotes repeat business by developing relationships with new and existing clients.
- Performs project forecasting of hours and identification of resource requirements and manages project budgets including identification of out of scope work and participate in the Contract Modification process.
- Participates in the development and implementation of processes, procedures and training for the data management function as directed.
- Mentors junior level staff and peers on all associated tasks within a study or program.
- Independently leads and delegates tasks to ensure timely completion of project activities to project timelines, quality and budget.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 8 + years).
- In some cases an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to effectively apply knowledge and skills in a highly organized fashion while adhering to regulatory guidelines, global SOPs and client expectations
- Ability to use interactive computer programs
- Excellent written/ verbal communication skills with a strong command of English language and grammar; strong organizational and analytical/problem solving skills; strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify project risks and to effectively evaluate and develop plans to mitigate those risks
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with clinical data and client's proprietary data
- Ability to act as a study or department expert for DM processes.
- Ability to train and direct a study team, providing leadership and direction to both subordinates and peers
- Ability to forecast project resourcing, project timeline planning and adherence to timelines.
- Ability to supervise and delegate tasks.
- Ability to successfully apply above skills, knowledge and abilities across a portfolio of studies
What we offer:
- Learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential
- Extensive benefits package based around the health and well- being of our employees
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working culture with work- life balance
- Collaborative and friendly environment
- Global exposure and opportunity to work on international assignments
PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive.
This position may require travel. 10-20% annual possible.
PPD Defining Principles:
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing - We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.
- Srbija, Beograd, Ljubostinjska 2 11000 Beograd
- PIB: 107062915
- Matični broj: 20735023