For our dynamic international team, we are searching for a remote Cloud Software Engineer to build and extend our platform both in private (on-premises) and public cloud. It is a long-term opportunity, and you should be willing to work at least 60 and up to 100%.
You should have a high level of technical expertise and be comfortable working in a heterogeneous technological environment. This entails architecting, programming, testing, deploying, and maintaining scalable applications into the cloud (e.g., Kubernetes, AWS lambda) via fully automated CI/CD pipeline utilizing Jenkins, Terraform, Helm, Serverless, Artifactory, Git. It also includes the migration of existing services from VM or managed server instance towards Kubernetes.
A successful candidate will have the drive, enthusiasm, and ability to operate in a startup environment that is set to change the world of data.
- Solid foundation on computer science (MA degree required, PhD a plus)
- Expert in OOP programming (java, python, node JS, SQL, git)
- In-depth Linux knowledge
- Docker containerization, Kubernetes orchestration and deployment
- Cloud architecture, configuration, and solutions (preferably AWS)
- Application design and architecture (microservice, 12 factor app, optimization)
- CI/CD toolchain, scripting, automation
Great to have
- Big data technologies (scalable computing, NOSQL database, message queuing, API gateway, observability, alerting, networking, load balancing)
- Infrastructure as Code (e.g., terraform, serverless)
- Experience architecting cloud-native applications and services
- Experience in large, containerized computing environments
- Administration of on-premises infrastructure
- Self-starter with ability to take a problem and run with it
- Able to think out of the box for innovative technological solutions to complex problems
- Sense of ownership and ability to work independently
- Eager to learn new technologies
- High adherence to agreed timelines
- Ability to speak and write English
Adello Group AG
Adello is a leading programmatic media-buying platform for mobile advertising. Adello’s intelligent real-time targeting platform, «AdCTRL», is based on patented Big Data technology break-through that allows to analyze petabytes of data at millisecond latency. AdCTRL’s real-time machine-learning algorithms update targeting strategies 100,000 times a second. The platform self-optimizes for maximum marketing ROI for both brand and direct response campaigns. It fulfills highest brand safety requirements…Više o poslodavcu