Commercial Construction Project Manager Needed!
At Fiorilli Construction, the team is dedicated, passionate, creative, hard-working commercial construction professionals who believe in providing outstanding services along with a great built environment product. They love the construction industry, are exceptional at what they do, and provide S.M.A.R.T. solutions to their clients’ construction anxieties within 24 hours.
They have integrity in all they do and believe in contributing to an amazing work environment by utilizing cutting-edge cool services. They live by the philosophy of work hard, play hard. The team are passionate about their lifestyle and creating the “Fiorilli Family” experience for both their co-workers and clients.
At the end of the day, Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships™ (BSAR) is their #1 priority. Working at Fiorilli Construction is not just a job, but a passion and they bring that to each project that they do.
Right now, Fiorilli Construction is looking for a Commercial Construction Project Manager. In this role, you would contribute to continuous growth for the greater good, whilst working with an amazing company and professional and fun team.
The company’s primary goal for your position is to utilise your skills as a Project Manager for all variations of projects, large or small, timing with other assignments permitting. Your position will require you to manage a large flow of multiple projects at times, including job site visit travel, depending upon the workflow company-wide as determined at the discretion of the company.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
Project Management; you will:
- be responsible for project relationships, profitability, and cost controls for assigned projects i.e. production, scheduling, procurement, monitoring, and enhancement for construction projects that are assigned to you
- deliver projects on time and within the budget, whilst enhancing relationships
- maintain scorecards with escalation procedures
- Assist and support subcontractors with ProCore requisitions including inquiring about payment
- Assist in the tombstoning of a project to ensure all subcontractors and vendors are paid in full
Project Process Management; you will:
- Vet new corporate vendors
- Review all intended scopes and costing with ownership and the FCI team for any project before release/commencement
- Resolves issues effectively by seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems practically
Reporting and Forecasting; you will:
- Maintain reporting scorecards
- Oversee and check monthly billing projections
- Provide project status reports and profit projections
- Summarise and document progress, gross profit, and net income on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
Project Assignment; you will:
- Own the start date and all requirements needed for job start-up
- Manage, schedule and forecast all subcontractors for the projects with your manager
- Oversee the scheduling of assigned projects to ensure quality, efficiency, and safety control
- Collaborate with your manager on the status of your project
- Update the Project List repository weekly
Client/Sub Relationship Responsibilities; you will:
- Identify possible subcontractors eligible for early payment discounts
- Evaluate the financial impact on gross profit and cash flow for eligible payment discounts for subcontractors.
- Lead interface to include a relationship with clients, subcontractors, and co-workers on all assigned construction project activities
- Effectively collaborate and stay on the same page with the team
- Uphold the core values of the company
Although the company counts on your experience and expertise, you will have two weeks of orientation and initial training which will entail reviewing all company systems and roles so that you familiarise yourself with the company.
To excel in this role, you need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in working in a large-scale professional commercial construction environment
- Strong accountability, problem-solving for the greater good, the ability to maintain solid relationships
- Attention to detail in conjunction with excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn new software quickly; you are tech-savvy
Brownie points for:
- Experience in EOS Worldwide
- Experience in Jonas Premier cloud-based software for project management and estimating
What’s in it for you?
- Monthly salary of $2000 - $3000*
- Full-time and fully remote role
- Flexible working hours with some overlap with the US time zones
- Paid Vacation Time Off (PVTO) up to a total of 80 hours PTVO time as accrued is available annually
- Paid Sick Time Off (PSTO) up to twenty-four (24) hours of sick time is available annually, with rollover
- Eligibility to enrol immediately in Fiorilli Construction’s “Gain Share” Incentive Pay plan
- Concentrated Time Off (CTO) Work Shifts (aka ‘8.5/80’ Plan). The team follow a 2-week Work Shift (80 hours, 10 working days) that incorporates 8.5-hour days, Monday through Thursday (adding 2 hrs weekly), with every other Friday requiring only a 4-hour shift (1/2 day). That’s approximately 26 Friday afternoons OFF!
- Holiday pay - all major Holiday including Christmas & New Years Eve if falling on weekends
- Professional growth opportunities
*Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence. We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work remotely as an independent contractor.
As they grow as a company, it has become more and more important to explicitly define the core values from which they develop the culture, brand, and business strategies. These are the five core values that we live by:
The Fiorilli Construction team has local professionals as well as international employees and virtual employees. The company offers in-person, hybrid, remote, and flex work policies that allow for maximum flexibility in today's work environment to get the results that are needed for everyone's success.
They leverage great vision, core values, metrics that are measurable in each role, accountability for all, core values, right people in the right seats, great problem solving, systems and processes that are followed by all at what they call 80% strong in order to achieve the maximum results for the greater good, understanding that the whole is greater than the individual and "we are greater than I"
This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So, make sure to read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
If you apply, JobRack will respond promptly and keep you updated throughout the process.
As part of the hiring process, please then expect the process to include:
- Filling in the application form once you click “Apply”
- Being invited to record a short video to introduce yourself
- Completing test tasks, if short-listed
- Attending video interviews where you will have the opportunity to talk more about your previous experience and the new role
Got questions about working remotely? Check out JobRack’s FAQ for answers to everything you might want to know. https://jobrack.eu/jobseeker-faq
JobRack exists to help Eastern European remote workers get great remote jobs with businesses all over the world.Više o poslodavcu