VEiP is a creative agency, directly connected to real estate companies from New York City.
The companies provide marketing and consultative services to institutions and private clients throughout the NY metropolitan area and maintain sharp focus on multifamily properties and development sites.
The companies are structured to meet this ideal and produce outstanding results through three complementary divisions that address these elements — Investment Sales, Capital Services and Investment Research.
We are looking for a Commercial Real Estate Analyst.
We are currently seeking a Real Estate Analyst for the Investment Research Division. The primary function of the Analyst role is to aid in the development and production of Asset Evaluations and research reports, which are provided to institutional and private clients on a regular basis. This person will have direct and frequent contact with the Investment Sales and Capital Services sales professionals and senior management.
The person chosen for this role must be extremely detail-oriented, possess proven multitasking abilities and possess the ability to stay calm under pressure while maintaining a positive, can-do attitude.
UTILIZING COMPANY RESOURCES AND SUPPORT PERSONNEL, THE POSITION INVOLVES:
- Acting as the point of contact for providing our investment sales professionals with valuations for buildings, land, portfolios and other product types;
- Researching, tracking and organizing market data and comparable investment property sales;
- Providing support for other market research initiatives pursued by the company, including the production of market reports, marketing materials and providing data for press releases.
- Fluent in English language
- Excellent research skills and aptitude to understand the dynamics of various locations, submarkets, economic conditions, and financial markets.
- Bachelor’s degree required, desired emphasis in Real Estate, Economics, Accounting, Finance or Math
- Excellent excel skills; with a focus on real estate related modeling a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Eagerness and temperament to participate in a bustling, demanding work environment
- Candidates must be disciplined, focused and exceptionally detail-oriented
- Dedication to constant improvement.
- While training will be provided, experience in real estate market research or a related field is preferred
- Hours: 14-22h (New York City working hours)
Compensation: TBD (based on the experience)
Future and Growth: The position provides a strong growth opportunity with a dynamic, rapidly growing, young company made up of experienced, successful and ambitious professionals.
If interested, please send us your resume and cover letter.
- Srbija, Beograd, Aksentija Maksimovica 4G
- PIB: 107451250
- Matični broj: 62750987