Mello Interactive B.V. is an international, next-generation interactive entertainment platform. We see ourselves as an innovator and a trailblazer, and aim to revolutionize the entertainment industry.
Our company’s mission is to give a worldwide audience an opportunity to directly engage with talented streamers, vloggers, and content creators, while also providing said creators with new ways of monetizing their creativity.
To help o help us develop a thematic community on our Discord server, we are looking for a sociable and enthusiastic person who is well versed in any ONE of the following video games:
- League of Legends
- Genshin Impact
If you can develop our community by keeping the conversation going, publishing relevant content, creating an ideal communication environment between players within a community, constantly suggesting new hot topics for discussion, and answering questions about our Mello platform, then you are exactly the kind of person we need! Help us bring fun to the next level!
Please note that the following points are an example based on one of the available games. You’ll be expected to work within a community of players interested in your chosen game from the list above.
- Develop the CS:GO community on our Discord server
- Interact with the CS:GO channel users, maintain a positive atmosphere, and be a friend to all members of the community
- Stay up to date with the game’s news and updates, share the latest news, game-themed memes, or funny stories, and post that relevant content into the appropriate CS:GO-related Discord channels
- Interact with team members, help them organize CS:GO-related events, and notify the community about upcoming events
- Help the event coordinator and technical coordinator: invite new participants to the Discord server and inform them about how the server works; create temporary channels, inform the event coordinator and technical coordinator about progress made with stream preparation, and assist with stream preparation
- Keep the community active and interested in Mello as a whole
- Find new ways to develop and attract an audience; suggest new kinds of events built around CS:GO
- Publish news about the CS:GO game, including updates, patches, mods, stories, and other interesting content relevant for the platform's activities
- Be ready to play games (and actually play games) with members of the CS:GO community who are looking for a game (LFG)
- Host mini-contests as the community develops
- Make sure that all CS:GO Discord channels are relevant and used, and if they are not, suggest the removal of the irrelevant channels to the community ambassador
- Train new community associates
- Develop or find visual resources (art, graphics, GIFs) to be used in the community
What to bring:
- Ability to produce original and engaging content
- Near-native English proficiency
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Experience with PC use
- Possession of a PC that can run the game CS:GO
- Deep understanding of the CS:GO game
- Experience with and ability to use Zoom, Discord, and other instant messengers
- Dedication, friendliness, and resistance to stress
- Ability to find and approach potential and current community members
- Interest in entertainment, particularly the video game industry
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work and learn in a dynamic environment
- Occasional availability for weekend work (on event days)
- Being comfortable with working with time and location-tracking software (Time Doctor)
- Ability to work in a team
- Part-time position
- No prior work experience is needed
- 2-week trial period, paid if the assigned tasks are performed well
- Exciting work in a promising and fast-growing international company
- Working in a team of professionals, focused on creating the next big thing
- Ability to work from home
- Working in a relaxed and results-oriented environment
- Great opportunities for career advancement as the platform grows and develops (once
- Mello has fully entered the market, you will be able to organize events on your own)
- We have many tools to make your work comfortable, and will be glad to hear any potential ideas to further develop our Discord server and platform
- Salary: $200 - $400 depending on work performance
- Performance-based bonuses
Does the position of Community Associate speak to you and is it something that you think you would excel at? If that’s a yes, fill out the form and attach your CV. Doing so will mark the start of the application process.
To ensure your qualifications match the company’s goals, we’ve created a multi-step selection process that will assess your skills. The process includes a test assignment and an interview. Therefore, give it your best shot and get ready to use this opportunity to the fullest. Candidates who pass the initial screening stage will be sent the first test assignment.
Mello Interactive B.V.
- Holandija, Doesburg, Beatrixstraat 30