Do you love chatting people up on social media? Are you always trying to figure out how things work and why they work that way? Are you (or do you want to be) a prolific content creator?
Then, you might be a perfect fit for our Community Development Team.
Responsibilities of this dream job include:
- Reaching out to business experts and practitioners via email and social channels.
- Inviting these experts to a) be featured in articles our marketing team is writing (and get a link back to their website); b) respond to surveys we’re conducting so they can compare their business practices to top performing companies, c) opt-in to anonymously and instantly benchmark their company’s performance against companies similar to theirs.
- Partnering with our marketing agency partners to help them crowdsource their own articles, run their own surveys and build their own benchmark groups.
- Writing and curating insights on your social media profiles about the content we (and our partners) publish, surveys we conduct and the benchmark data from the 10,000+ companies using Databox.
In other words, you’ll be getting paid to network, learn, build your own thought leadership and work with some of the best marketing agencies around the world.
In this role, you’ll be the top of our marketing funnel and the tip of our sales spear. You’ll work closely with marketing to design our editorial calendar, conduct market research and promote our content, while working with our sales team to connect and engage people who are ideal prospective customers. As part of our customer success organization, you’ll receive extensive and ongoing product, customer support and sales training with competitive compensation and the opportunity to double your earnings in 1-3 years, based on performance. As an extension of our marketing team, you’ll learn how to do market research and build thought leadership through social media and content.
Excellent written and verbal English skills are an absolute must.
Additionally, the ideal candidate has at least some of the following experiences:
- 2+ years experience in a sales, marketing or a customer service role, ideally in a B2B software or professional services firm.
- Experience using LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media services for prospecting and publishing
- Experience using popular marketing, sales, and business SaaS software tools like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, HubSpot, Intercom, Active Campaign, QuickBooks, and/or any of our other 70+ integrations.
- Experience doing data analysis using business intelligence tools like Databox and survey tools like Survey Monkey
Location: We are looking for the best possible in the world, regardless of location. So, this position is an opportunity to work in a high-growth company with a flexible schedule and location.
Our team is distributed globally across several continents with concentrations of team members in Slovenia (Ptuj, Ljubljana), USA (Boston), Serbia (Beograde, Novi Sad) and more. We do offer access to a co-working space in Ptuj, Slovenia, with a well-stocked kitchen full of cold drinks, fresh fruit, and snacks.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Boston, 6 Liberty Square