Von Adelberg ® is based on building and maintaining a reputation in the business by providing fast, timely and efficient customer service. Top quality products and continuous improvement of our offerings and services are priority tasks in achieving our company's long-term business policy.
In order to expand the scope of work, we are announcing a vacancy for the position of
Main tasks and qualifications:
- Your main responsibilities as a Director include the further development of the company in existing and newly developed markets.
- You are able to optimize the production process, since our current orders exceed our production volume. The structuring and optimization of the organizational structure and process organization is just as important.
- The implementation of appropriate measures, taking into account the economic and financial situation of the company, is just as much part of your job as the preparation and implementation of development and investment planning for company development and negotiations with banks and tax consultants.
- Monthly reporting to German owners in fluent business English.
- In this context, you also ensure the attractiveness of the company for employees and customers.
- Degree in business administration (e.g.: economics, banking, marketing, IT or industrial engineering).
- Sustainable business success in the management of a related company or a company in international trade with its own production.
- Fluent business English. Knowledge of German is an advantage.
- Leadership skills, an analytical-strategic way of working, implementation strength and motivation as well as customer orientation
Are you looking for an attractive position with diverse tasks, an above-average success-oriented income in a modern company and if you are interested in pursuing your career in a dynamic team of professionals, please send your CV with a photo and a letter of motivation electronically.
We thank all the candidates for their interest and reserve the discretion to contact the shortlisted candidates. By submitting the application, the candidate agrees that the company processes his / her personal data during the selection process in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
Deadline for applications: 21.02.2020.