Looking for a Compensation specialist to help grow a stealth-mode AI startup by joining their remote team.
Help grow this Silicon Valley-based, stealth-mode AI healthcare startup by joining their remote team as a Compensation specialist.
They’re looking for a fiercely independent and self-motivated person who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own projects, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. Best of all, working in a remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
- Design and adjust salary structures and compensation packages
- Plan and direct decisions about employee pay, benefits, rewards and other forms of compensation
- Develop compensation policies and procedures
- Participate in budget planning
- Research and analyze areas involving compensation, such as international pay statistics and markets
- Participate in performance evaluations, contract amendments, and salary reviews
- Interview team members across all departments
- Process large volumes of documentation
- Audit hourly rates to determine salaries
- Support the HR team as necessary
- Minimum 3 years experience as Compensation Specialist or equivalent
- Experience conducting interviews, salary negotiations, etc.
- BA in human resources, business administration, or equivalent
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Confidence operating software and HR platforms
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Able to work with autonomously
- Attention to detail
We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.We’re looking for talented developers, data scientists, machine learning specialists, project managers, technical writers, account managers and sales reps.Više o poslodavcu