We are looking for:
This individual will be responsible for data entry, oversight, and maintenance of customer and vendor compliance initiatives. There will be repetitive and unique processes involved in the duties for each customer and vendor. The position requires the individual to work with a number of different BMM teams to assist in the setup, maintenance, and adjustments you will make to customer and vendor profiles on a daily basis. BMM only works with customers and vendors that meet all legal regulations to conduct business. You will be expected to ensure each customer and vendor maintains compliance with regulations. Please be advised the roles and responsibilities of your position are subject to change at any time.
- Facilitate the gathering of information that will allow accurate customer and vendor integration.
- Conduct the complete and appropriate research each time an adjustment is made to a customer or carrier profile.
- Ability to build a working relationship with customers, carriers, insurance companies, and the office network. The majority of your communication will be with the office network.
- Monitor and respond professionally and with a customer service mindset to email and voicemail
- Analyze and interpret data with attention to compliance initiatives.
- Identifies exposures to the company and escalates accordingly on pending claims and litigation that may have an adverse impact on financials.
- Responsible to maintain excellent task performance in order to have proper follow up on each task.
- Identify compliance problems that call for formal attention and escalate appropriately.
- Be knowledgeable and confident of critical requirements and processes for proper carrier & customer updating and onboarding.
- Must be able to speak and read English
- Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Quick learner who is successful at multi-tasking
- Team player who can also produce independent results
- Possesses strong detail orientation
- Strong customer service focus
- Solution-focused mindset as this role will be providing answers to the BMM network, customers and vendors
- Shift hours
- 2nd Shift Monday-Friday 2:00pm-11:00pm
What We Offer:
- Abundant opportunity for growth
- Casual & friendly work environment
Stefan Logistics with his partner BMM logistics INC, from Chicago IL. is a fast groving company from Nis. Our whole approach is focused around customer service. Where the customer always comes first. We stand behind that 100% every single day. Driving to the best is not only our slogan; it’s what we live by.Više o poslodavcu