We are seeking Concept Artist to join our talented team of artists in Belgrade!
- Work closely with the Creative Director & Game Team to define and develop the visual direction for the game.
- During pre-production, create concept art and storyboards to help communicate and help establish visual direction for our properties.
- Create concepts and production art that include characters, backgrounds, environments, and UI elements for working titles.
- Create textures and callout concepts for the 3D team.
- Support Marketing and Promotional production needs with original art and visual design.
- Meet Studio deadlines and milestones as set by the product managers and art leads.
- Diagnose and solve visual & technical issues.
- 2+ years of experience in game development.
- A strong visual portfolio.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop required.
- Basic knowledge of 3D software for collaboration with 3D artists. Personal working knowledge of 3D software is an advantage.
- Ability to communicate visually, and to identify and define visual design issues and solutions.
- Ability to take and apply constructive feedback.
- Excellent design and drawing skills, including the effective use of color, form, lighting, and composition.
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A passion for games is a plus.
- Knowledge of current industry trends and game styles is a plus.
Please send your CV exclusively in English and make sure to include a portfolio link when applying.
Playstudios International Europe
- Srbija, Beograd, Resavska 23
- PIB: 112457425
- Matični broj: 21678597