Who are we?
We believe everybody, everywhere, deserves the freedom, fairness, and fulfillment that crypto represents. That’s why we’re proud to pour our passion into Kriptomat, the most user-friendly government-regulated European cryptocurrency exchange. Now we are working tirelessly to ensure everyday people can purchase, store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies effortlessly. We hope you enjoy our service for years to come—because we believe this movement has only just begun.
We are looking for a:
Remote, Full time
What will you be doing?
- We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for coordinating the process of creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content through our outreach and marketing team. You will be responsible to track the process in which we raise brand awareness and monitor web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency, and positive customer experience.
- Develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style, and layout
- Ability to organize and manage different translators and copywriters teams
- Partake in the creation and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Take charge of our local teams and manage our localization efforts
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Help manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Strong sense in storytelling and copywriting
- Have a good relationship with different languages
- Experience in a company in Crypto or Fintech niche
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Estonija, Tallinn, Tornimäe 5