Art Storefronts (www.artstorefronts.com) is a rapidly growing all-in-one platform for artists and photographers that combines best-in-class website software with personalized business support. We are seeking a highly motivated and creative content marketer to join our remote team. Working closely with our Content Marketing Manager and a team of talented marketers, you would be a key producer of content that engages and informs both our prospective leads and existing members.
We are located in Austin, Texas. ***Must be proficient in written and verbal communication in English.
- Conceptualize, create, and proofread written content for email, social media, blog posts, and more that drives conversions and attracts quality leads
- Create engaging and easy-to-follow tutorials that our members love to use
- Execute on an editorial calendar with frequent deadlines
- Monitor content analytics and proactively surface trends to be incorporated into future content strategy
- Execute A/B tests and regularly report on learnings
- Collaborate with the product development, sales, and support teams to act as a copywriting liaison for all external communications
- At least 2 years of experience in related marketing or communications role producing creative content in English
- Ability to write compelling copy across all marketing channels, including website copy, email campaigns, blog posts, webinar scripts, digital ads, etc.
- Experience with SaaS marketing a plus
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain a consistent brand voice across a variety of content formats
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Austin, 4008 Verano Drive