Emerson Croft is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to join its Growth team.
We represent multiple stealth-mode companies, managed by proven entrepreneurs, who will be launching their products publicly in the near future. We need an experienced content marketer who can build long-haul strategies to target customer segments worldwide, while managing an internal team to deliver content that helps meet those goals. Your progress will be measured through specific revenue and engagement benchmarks.
For this role, we’re looking for candidates with demonstrable experience building an online following. The most desirable traits are multimedia fluency, creative vision, and the ability to handle a high-pressure editorial calendar. We’d like evidence that you won your marketing savvy through multiple project successes, and even a few failures. The ideal candidate is always thinking about the best way to communicate with their audience, regardless of format — in fact, they probably have some constructive feedback on this job description.
Our partners are pursuing a truly international customer base. This role offers even a seasoned managers the chance to learn how to appeal to markets they may have never encountered before. Apply today, and find out what heights you can reach here!
- Develop, manage, and scale a global content marketing strategy that attracts, captures, and nurtures targeted personas to measurably influence pipeline and revenue
- Lead freelancers and internal creatives to generate a catalog of engaging content, including eBooks, reports, case studies, videos, infographics, blogs, sponsored articles, social media posts, and more. Meet or exceed quality, velocity, and volume requirements
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar for top-of-funnel content, aimed at generating self-serve business that differentiates us in the market
- Produce content across a variety of formats and channels — in-product copy, blog posts, videos, templates, email, social media, and more
- Increase inbound search traffic by leveraging SEO techniques, categorizing and structuring content, and owning distribution strategies
- Establish and manage content frameworks, workflows, and lifecycles
- Break down complex topics into elegant user-friendly copy
- Research, test, and optimize content marketing strategy (personas, channels, calls-to-action, content type, promotion, distribution) to determine the most successful engagement formulas over time
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Journalism, Marketing, or other relevant area
- Experience running and executing high-volume projects
- Experience with building online communities around a product or service
- Experience with modern email marketing
- Proficiency with state-of-the-art SEO tools
- Proficiency with social media analytics
- Knowledge of how to close-read a SERP
- Data-driven and highly analytical
- Empathetic storyteller
- Time management skills
- Experience working remotely
- Experience as a team leader
- Experience targeting campaigns to a worldwide audience
We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.We’re looking for talented developers, data scientists, machine learning specialists, project managers, technical writers, account managers and sales reps.Više o poslodavcu